Holidays can be a challenging time for families, leaving them without structure, routine and support. This can influence family relationships with tensions running high and everyone becoming frustrated.
We host holiday programmes for children and families, facilitating activities which bring children, or the whole family together, to have a fun day, focused upon team work and laughter. So far this year, we have engaged over 200 people in our activities, which has included:
• Volunteer Christmas; Reducing social isolation
• Trollification, creating troll heads!
• Best Foot Forward course for children
• Lego Club for children
• Games Club for children
• Movie Night for children
• Exam Champions Course for children
• Hilbre Island Family Trip
• Family Treasure Hunt and Team Games
• Family Festival Day
• Forest Schools
• Juicing Workshop for Families
• Pizza Making at Coffee Roast, Liscard
• Coastal Walk
• Family Murder Mystery Nights
• Celebration of Achievement evenings
We are excited to be offering out of school clubs and holiday activities throughout the year, based upon the success so far. We are constantly looking for ideas, so if you have any suggestions, let us know and we will see what we can do!